Friday, November 7, 2014

EREN?? (Manga/ Anime Reccomendation)

So I know I said that I was going to read "Hollow City" next but not everything happens like you think it will. I decided to read "Attack on Titan" (super nerdy manga) as I started "Hollow City" and I've completely neglected "Hollow City" and focused on "Attack on Titan." I watched the anime with my brother and two of my brothers read the manga before I did and idk I guess it bothered me that they knew more about the story than I did so I NEEDED to know everything. I figured since I've recommended a poetry book, I could recommend a manga.
Now, I totally understand if your first thought is along the lines of omg mangas are so weird and for weirdos and WEIRD because I used to think the same thing. I definitely thought (when I was in high school and stupid) that manga and animes were for the strange kids who liked Hello Kitty. I was so wrong I feel kind of dumb for ever holding that opinion. But I've seen the light and want to watch ALL THE ANIMES.
"Attack on Titan" is one of my favorites. I will warn you if you do decide to go on that journey, it is a very intense and gruesome story. It's probably the most gory anime I've ever watched so much so that parts are hard to watch and IT'S ALL ANIMATED???? Like I'm kind of impressed that something animated can churn my stomach.
This story is very layered and leaves a lot of questions unanswered. I don't want to give too much away but if you're smart (or stupid depending your view) you'll give this one a chance.
GOOD LUCK
I'll warn you, you will fall in love with these three it'll hurt but in the good way I swear

No comments:

Post a Comment