Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Peeking Cat

THIS IS NOT  BOOK POST!!!
But I do kind of have some cool news to share. As stated in the little bio under the blog title I'm an avid writer a well as reader. Actually to be honest I don't write as much as I'd like but I get stuff out here and there. I hope one day to write a novel (which is super hard omfg) but I also write a lot of poetry. I never really thought of myself as a poet. Poetry just kind of comes out I guess sometimes. When it started accumulating I figured I might as well do something with it. To kind of get my work out there I decided to submit primarily poetry to various literary journals. I've had three poems published and one short story.
A couple days ago I got an acceptance letter to this UK journal called "Peeking Cat Poetry" (which is too perfect). They want a poem I submitted called "For the First Time." Which is really exciting! Yay! Very excite!
If anyone is interested in reading any work of mine that I actually take seriously just get in touch and I'd be more than happy to share some with you.
Okay that's all thanks BYE
Evidence of my excite

No comments:

Post a Comment