Friday, May 15, 2015

Captain Swan 4 Lyfe (A TV Post)

So I had a thought. I'm a giant nerd about numerous things and I think I've touched on most of them on this here blog except one: TV. It only occurred to me because I watched the season finale of "Once Upon a Time" last night and boy it was rough.
Before we get into OUaT let me just paint a picture of the kind of TV nerd I am. Of course I watch "Game of Thrones" and I also love "Bates Motel" because of my slight obsession with horror. I also love all things superhero so I watch "The Flash" and had a problem that was "DareDevil" and when I say problem I mean I loved it so much I couldn't stop and now I'm left with Murdock withdrawals. I also watch quite a bit of anime which you already know and that really isn't relevant.
Okay so you get it I'm one of THOSE people (the really cool ones... right?). So on to OUaT. As we all know I'm obsessed with all things fairytale and Disney related so I instantly fell in love with this show. It was a situation where my family didn't see me for days while I was catching up. If you also watch OUaT you'll know that you can never get too comfortable . Sure the current situation always gets figured out and for like thirty seconds everything is fine then some other shit happens. The episode I watched last night was especially heart breaking and UGH I wish I could just go on and on as to why but people don't like spoilers sigh. And now I have to wait till the fall shows start to find out what happens next???? HOW DARE YOU ONCE UPON A TIME??!?!?!!
Sigh I'll just say I hope it doesn't tear me up to watch next season.
Also if you watch "Once Upon a Time" too omg PLS  I need someone who understands

No comments:

Post a Comment