Wednesday, March 4, 2015

WAH WAH WAH ("Where She Went" Part 2)

I finished "Where She Went" last night but I'm trying to not be too overbearing so I held off as long as I could on posting about it. But I feel like I might explode if I don't get to talk about this book so HERE WE GO also please assume there will be spoilers  okay great.
Omfg I don't even know where to start. I absolutely loved, as I said in my previous post, that "Where She Went" is from Adam's perspective. It was the perfect way to continue the story but make it new in a way. I believe these two books can be read separately and enjoyed individually. 
Ugh I don't even have words for how this books ends. I really don't want to tell you what happens but I think I have to. So we finally find out what happened to Mia and why she cut Adam out. She had to work through some shit without him which is totally understandable. I can forgive her for keeping Adam on her hook since she didn't exactly do it on purpose. Ugh I just have to stay it THEY GET BACK TOGETHER!!!! AND SHE'S THE ONE WHO BOUGHT HIS GUITAR!!!! Okay there I got it out. 
I'm just so happy it didn't end how I thought it would. The author kind of leads the reader to believe that Mia is just trying to give Adam the explanation he deserves. Adam thinks she's trying to give him closure. But we find out that she's been keeping tabs on him. After working through all of her anger she missed him and wanted him back but didn't feel like she deserved him. But yay happy endings.
If you're a sucker for love and happy endings then you're kind of required to read these books I'm sorry. 
UP NEXT: "Shatter Me" (which I think is part of a series but I'm not sure) by Tahereh Mafi

No comments:

Post a Comment